It's a Braille watch that talks!
This watch allows you to flip the top open to feel the placement of the hands, or press a button to listen to the time.
- A tactile dial that flips open at the 6 o'clock position, with sturdy hour and minute hands and three dots at 12, two dots at 3, 6, and 9, and one dot at each of the other hours.
- Male voice that announces the time, including AM or PM.
- An hourly chime that can be turned on or off.
- An easy-to-set alarm with three alarm sound options (including that rooster everyone loves.)
- Expansion band.
- 1 7/16" dial (with bezel) and 1" face.