Finally, we can offer one of our most requested products, a smaller sized talking watch to better fit a smaller wrist! Great for ladies or youth.
Please Note: The radio-controlled function will work only in the USA (except Alaska and Hawaii), the UK, Germany and Japan. Watch cannot be manually set.
- Announces time on first press of the button, day and date on the second press.
- Clear male voice.
- Optional hourly chime.
- Alarm available.
- Easy-to-see 1 1/8" face.
- Automatically sets itself via shortwave radio from the atomic clock in Colorado. Just put it near a window overnight whenever the time needs updating!
- Automatically adjusts itself for Daylight Savings Time.
- Brushed metal alloy finish with expansion band (band size can be adjusted by a jeweler.)
- Battery included.
- Measurements (including bezel): 1 3/8" diameter, 5/8" thick. Weight: 6.5 oz.