It's a braille watch that talks!
This watch allows you to flip the top open to feel the placement of the hands, or press a button to listen to the time.
- A tactile dial, that flips open at the 6 o'clock position, with sturdy hour and minute hands and three dots at 12, two dots at 3, 6, and 9, and one dot at each of the other hours.
- Male voice that announces the time, including AM or PM.
- An hourly chimethat can be turned on or off.
- An easy-to-set alarm with three alarm sound options (including that rooster everyone loves.)
- Expansion band.
- 1 1/4" dial (with bezel) and 15/16" face.
Download a SightConnection catalog or order by mail.Questions and special orders, Monday - Friday, 9 to 5 PST.
(800)458-4888 (206)525-5556 or E-Mail
Visit the SightConnection Services site for more vision-related information and resources!
Prices subject to change without notice.
Privacy & Security Policy -
About Vision Loss