Finally, we can offer one of our most requested products, a smaller sized talking watch to better fit a smaller wrist! Great for ladies or youths.
Please Note: The radio-controlled function will work only in the USA (except Alaska and Hawaii), the UK, Germany and Japan. Watch cannot be manually set.
- Announces time on first press of the button, day and date on the second press.
- Clear male voice.
- Optional hourly chime.
- Alarm available
- Easy to see 1 1/8" face
- Automatically sets itself via shortwave radio from the atomic clock in Colorado. Just put it near a window overnight whenever the time needs updating!
- Automatically adjusts itself for Daylight Savings Time
- Brushed metal alloy finish with expansion band (band size can be adjusted by a jeweler.)
- Battery included
- Measurements (incl. bezel): 1 3/8" Diam. 5/8" Thick. Weight: 6.5 oz.
Download a SightConnection catalog or order by mail.Questions and special orders, Monday - Friday, 9 to 5 PST.
(800)458-4888 (206)525-5556 or E-Mail
Visit the SightConnection Services site for more vision-related information and resources!
Prices subject to change without notice.
Privacy & Security Policy -
About Vision Loss