The Jitterbug Flip cell phone is designed to be a simple cell phone, not some sort of alien technology that you need to decipher in order to use it. When you’re ready to dial, you can flip open the cover and use the large, easy-to-see keys or simply tell your phone who to call. You’ll hear a familiar dial tone that tells you that it’s ready for you to make a call. Its voice dialing capabilities will connect you with the right person.
Even the advanced features are easy to use if you choose to take advantage of them. Menus use simple YES or NO buttons instead of some cryptic icons. And, if you need help, friendly U.S.-based operators can be reached simply by dialing "0" anytime...day or night.
Finally, you’ll love the additional features on the new Jitterbug Flip. Snap and share photos with the built-in camera or use the new flashlight with integrated magnifier to see in dimly-lit areas. This phone is truly designed to put the features that you need most at your fingertips when you need them.
- GreatCall's Operator Assistance feature allows you to simply dial "0" to reach a live North American based operator, 24 hours a day. The operator can:
For "legally blind" customers, the operator assistance feature comes at no additional cost. Just fax a doctor's letter along with your GreatCall account number to "CB Reception" at (760)438-9790.
- Dial any number stored on your phone. All you have to do is give them the first name of the person you want to call. It's like voice activated dialing with a live person!
- Look up other numbers for you, just like 411.
- Answer questions about your account, like how many minutes you have left.
- 2.2" bright, large print high contrast display.
- Big, backlit, easy-to-see and feel keypad.
- Intuitive on-screen menu that allows you to navigate via simple "yes" and "no" buttons.
- Dedicated speakerphone button
- Nationwide (including Canada!) roaming and long distance included in all plans.
- Caller ID.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- New Feature! 1.3 Megapixel camera with one touch photo sharing!
- Up to 5 hours of talk time or 25 days of standby time on one charge
- Extra loud volume with hearing aid compatibility.
The Jitterbug phone can only be used on GreatCall's network. GreatCall offers simple monthly calling plans
starting at $14.99 with no contract!
If you're already using another provider, it's easy to move your old phone number to your Jitterbug.
GreatCall also offers other great features
for your Jitterbug, like Live Nurse, Voicemail, Check-In Calls, or Daily Health Tips at an additional fee.
What you'll find in the box:
- Your brand new Jitterbug!
- Rechargable Battery
- Charger cord.
- Guides for using and activating your phone
As always, if you have any questions about the Jitterbug or the services it provides, please call us here at 1-800-458-4888 or email us at email@example.com.
The Jitterbug is covered by SightConnection's standard return policy. Please note, however, that there is a $35 activation fee paid to GreatCall when you start service. This activation fee is non-refundable.