The new Optelec ClearView C is a modern desktop video magnifier that is designed to improve your reading experience.
Optelec developed this new desktop video magnifier to eliminate all of the difficulties users had previously experienced. After extensive research involving their clients, they came up with a completely new design.
Thanks to the innovative design of the ClearView C you naturally start to read at the top of a page, and then continue all the way down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will no longer pull the reading table toward your body when you navigate to the top of the document. This is unique among desktop video magnifiers.
The ClearView C is designed to increase your reading comfort and to complement the interior of your home. The high quality materials and sleek design provide a contemporary look that is inviting in any room.
The ClearView’s C-shaped design provides you with more working space. This helps you to do your hobbies and to read your favorite newspaper without being limited in your movements.
Whether you prefer simple or advanced options, the ClearView C offers both. Would you like to use reading lines, adjust the contrast or enable the writing mode? Just reverse the Control Pad and enjoy powerful advanced functions.
- Continuous magnification: 4X - 67.5X (optional: up to 150X)
- Superior digital video processing for sharp and vivid images
- 21.5-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Full color photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast color combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
- Dimensions base unit footprint: 42 x 51 cm / 16.5 in x 20.1 in
- Weight: 15,92 kg / 35.1 lb
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images